Best coffee experince

flowra

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Being a coffee lovers i love to have coffee twice in my day. Even during travel or away from my home i do need this more for keeping my mind fresh. During my maid of the mist canada side i had experienced yum and best cup of coffee with taste donuts as well at "Tim Hortons" . Tell me what was your best coffee experience:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

rooey

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
My best coffee and food experience has been from the same place believe it or not :coffee:

It's this Organic cafe I came across on the Gold Coast in Burleigh.

I got myself a cappuccino with stuffed sweet potato for something to eat.

This place had it all - the best coffee, food, vibe and service. I was stoked!

And this is how I got hooked on my favourite coffee. Global Organic Coffee :heart:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Being a coffee lovers i love to have coffee twice in my day. Even during travel or away from my home i do need this more for keeping my mind fresh. During my maid of the mist canada side i had experienced yum and best cup of coffee with taste donuts as well at "Tim Hortons" . Tell me what was your best coffee experience:coffee:

"Tim Hortons"? Yes, I agree with the tasty donuts. they are totally awesome, specially my favorite is boston creme donuts with medium black coffee. However, I can not say that Tim Hortons has the best coffee in Canada. I rather go with "2nd Cup" which is "Starbucks" of Canada with much much better coffees.

for me, Injerto coffee shop in Guatemala city. Pacamara / Chemex preparation was and still is the best for me.

FYI, Injerto farm in La Libertad, Guatemala is the most famous coffee farm in entire Guatemala and they specialize in Pacamara. Also, they have won virtually every top awards in CoE Guatemala since 15 years ago. Due to their fame and reputation, entire farm coffee productions (I believe that they produce 30 containers or more a year? Not 100% sure, I will have to check on this...) are being sold in international auction.

Nucer

Aug 6, 2014
Benbrook, Texas
Visit site
Okay you have piqued my interest. My favorite was a hotel in Puerto Rico sitting with the wife and enjoying the morning sea breeze. I definitely believe that the environment, the person/people you are with, and the coffee itself are all influences. The coffee was a local company and the coffee with steamed milk for the wife was absolutely delicious. The morning was a perfect warm day without a cloud in the sky. We were getting ready to go to the mountain, Yauco region, to see if we could tour some fincas. It turned out to be a great day. We stopped at several farms, fincas, and I learned a lot. Just a day and a trip to remember.

flowra

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
"Tim Hortons"? Yes, I agree with the tasty donuts. they are totally awesome, specially my favorite is boston creme donuts with medium black coffee. However, I can not say that Tim Hortons has the best coffee in Canada. I rather go with "2nd Cup" which is "Starbucks" of Canada with much much better coffees.

for me, Injerto coffee shop in Guatemala city. Pacamara / Chemex preparation was and still is the best for me.

FYI, Injerto farm in La Libertad, Guatemala is the most famous coffee farm in entire Guatemala and they specialize in Pacamara. Also, they have won virtually every top awards in CoE Guatemala since 15 years ago. Due to their fame and reputation, entire farm coffee productions (I believe that they produce 30 containers or more a year? Not 100% sure, I will have to check on this...) are being sold in international auction.
Oh thats good to know that you also had experienced in Tim Hortons. May it wouldn't be the top coffee place of Canada, But i enjoyed a best one of mine.... Which was really special for me. After reading your post i think i got new ideas and spots, where i could go during my next tour with my friends. I am sure i would have great time there as well as i had in "Tim Hortons" during my last tour.