Caffeine

LeCacty

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like to try Death Wish coffee but I saw conflicting sources of having 660mg of caffeine to double the amount of a normal cup (which is very vague). With a history of heart problems in my family history I am afraid of this number. Are there any alternatives to coffee this strong but with less caffeine? Thanks

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "LeCacty"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Instead of looking around trying to find a coffee that's been infused with caffeine, why not just drink a couple of cups of regular coffee?

Rose

JRaven

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm still a coffee novice having started with a cheap personal Keurig and now have a more expensive one. In trying to get away from expensive kcups I have been trying different coffees. I have discovered I like a very dark style coffee with a little sweet cream for the flavor. Try the Kicking Horse 454 for a strong coffee. Also I recently got some Seattle's Best Level 5 and it is very good. I saw Death Wish coffee as well but am leery of double the caffeine which is not the reason I have grown to like coffee. Either way enjoy and let me know how it turns out.