A Visit to the Coffee - A photo documentary on coffee cultivation in Brazil

Pergaminho

Jul 5, 2015
Lisbon
Visit site
A Visit to the Coffee

A photo documentary on coffee cultivation in Brazil

blend3web.jpg

Click here and enjoy: A Visit to the Coffee - Jochen Weber (5 pages)

Jochen

Attachments

• blend3web.jpg
    blend3web.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 129

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi Pergaminho,
how are you? I checked out the link. that was great. a lot of great photos and comprehensive story of how coffee history/harvest/planting...etc (specially, I like the photos)
in your profile, you mentioned that you are photographer & writer.
do you specialize in Coffee? or any other documentaries..etc?
I appreciate sharing the link with us.
thanks
Alex from Ensoluna

Pergaminho

Jul 5, 2015
Lisbon
Visit site
Hello Alex!

Thank you for liking my little documentary. I am not specialized in coffee and I do have ohers, but I thought this one could fit here ...

Thanks, Jochen

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello Alex!
Thank you for liking my little documentary. I am not specialized in coffee and I do have ohers, but I thought this one could fit here ...
Thanks, Jochen

hello Jochen.
i can see that you are from mumbai. a wild and wonderful place. Even though I liked bangalore's weather the most, New delhi's foods and ethnicity were the most interesting, I really enjoyed being in mumbai in terms of craziness and uniqueness in cultures / food /....etc everything else goes with it.
the only thing I did not like was the "bad smell" and experiencing all the poverty around the airport area. (BTW, bangalore was the cleanest city among all the biggest cities that I have visited)

anyway, my India trip was the most memorable trip in my life. Hope to go there again.

by the way, can you share with us how you get to visit Brazil and be able to make small documentary about coffee?
from Munbai to Brazil is about 14,000 km away. that is a long long way to go there and make the documentary of coffee that you do not specialize in.

since that is not your specialty (coffee), i really would like to know how that happened.

thanks

Pergaminho

Jul 5, 2015
Lisbon
Visit site
My wife is working at the Goethe-Institut and we spent 5 years in São Paulo. There I met the coffee planter Paulo Marcio, the one from the documentary, and I started to work on coffee, all together it took me 1,5 years to shoot all the different steps of coffee cultivation in Brazil. Then we went to India, where we live since two years.

If you are interested, I also visited a coffee farm in India, in the famous Coorg district: Baba Budan and the seven wonder seeds 1 - by Jochen Weber

kaffee_mischung_indien_Ia_web.jpg

Thanks,
Jochen

Last edited: