Coffee Cup/Lid Leaks

JoesBib

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

My name is Joe. I'm a coffee lover and brand new to this forum. You may have seen on some other threads that I came up with a product called "Joe's Bib". Let me explain...

My work trade requires that I wear a neatly ironed clean white shirt everyday to work. Like many Americans, I need that cup of Joe in the morning and throughout the day to make it to the end of the day. Popular coffee shops are most convienent for me. However we all know the pitfalls that come with faulty cups and lids! Four months ago as I ruined a brand new shirt I was fed up. Thus Joe's Bib was born. As simple as the product is it has taken me four months and a lot of $$$ to get here.

I know that the idea may not be popular amongst top coffee enthusiasts, however, if people out there are keeping their shirts clean with or without my product I'm happy for them!

I'm not here to spam or make millions (I'll probably never break even), I just want to keep everyone's shirts clean :coffee:

Cheers

Joe

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
thank you Joe for a nice introduction.
and perhaps you took on my advise.
also, I am glad that I became the first person to buy your products from this coffeeforums.
and hopefully i won't be the last.

as long as you are honest and sincere in what you do, and keep working hard (PHDMD : my motto. Persistence Hardwork Determination Make Difference), I am sure that you will be successful, Joe.

good luck to you.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
today, I got the "bib" from Joe.
along with a very nice personally written letter.
as Joe said, it will certainly prevent my coffee from spilling, but just hoped that the "bib" was elastic, so that it could fit into different size cups.
anyway, I really appreciate Joe's letter and even offering refund.
Just considering his efforts, even though, I am not 100% happy with the product, I will keep it, of course.

View attachment 4897View attachment 4898

Latest posts