What do you add to your coffee?

sjmyst

Oct 26, 2015
Allen, Texas
Visit site
Hi,

Of course, there is the traditional cream and sugar.

But, what else do you put in your coffee?

I have tried cinnamon, and my wife has tried something called pumpkin spice. She especially likes the pumpkin spice in the Fall.

Anyone have any other great suggetions?

Regards,
sjmyst

BLCoffee

Nov 1, 2015
Minnesota
Visit site
I've officially made the switch and started adding 1tbs of coconut oil to my first cup of the day. Potential health benefits aside, I really like the taste and smoothness it adds.

sjmyst

Oct 26, 2015
Allen, Texas
Visit site
I've officially made the switch and started adding 1tbs of coconut oil to my first cup of the day. Potential health benefits aside, I really like the taste and smoothness it adds.

I have read a lot about the health benefits of coconut oil. That's one of the reasons I use cinnamon (also for health benefits).

What brand of coconut oil do you use? I've heard unrefined does the best with regards to providing the best health benefits.

Regards,
sjmyst

Last edited:

sjmyst

Oct 26, 2015
Allen, Texas
Visit site
Though I put milk and sugar in my coffee for many years, and just milk for several years after that, I have come to like my coffee best unadulterated with anything.

I can understand that. A great coffee is a treat on its own.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
sjmyst

SandraEliot

Dec 13, 2015
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
"I've officially made the switch and started adding 1tbs of coconut oil to my first cup of the day. Potential health benefits aside, I really like the taste and smoothness it adds."

Great idea! I know that coconut oil does have health benefits, but I wouldn't have thought to add it to my coffee for a smoother texture.

Last edited:

3rdSpace

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Majority of the year I drink regular black coffee and if I add anything its usually just cream and sugar, but during the summer I drink iced americanos or iced espressos with a lemon wedge!