Document Control System Software

ColeenKitchens

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! Document control has always been an issue in the company I work for. I want to suggest a document control system software but I still have to gather info about it. Is there anyone here familiar or has used this software? I need to hear from someone who knows so I could ask more of my questions. Thanks for your time! :coffee:

NarcisaShepherd

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, nope, I'm not so familiar with document control system. But, since I also want to know about it, I googled it and got some ideas and reviews. This kind of software assists in maintaining and revising documents within a business or company's document management system . It could also help and ensure that the document control system is effective.

ColeenKitchens

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
This kind of software is really tricky in the sense that I personally think that what each company needs is unique. It could never be identical with another firm. That is just my take though. Customization is key for a software to be effective since this should meet all the needs of the requesting company. I made my research too and found Verse Solutions. I have made some inquiry and currently waiting for their proposal and of course the cost involve.