Rabbit Coffee Cold Brew

hastingsdavid

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Hello all! I am a new member. Glad to be here. I tried a new coffee at a farmers market in West Palm Beach yesterday. It was called Rabbit Coffee. Has anyone tried their cold brew? If so how did you feel about it.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello back David, and welcome, we're glad you're here. Is Rabbit Coffee the name given to the product or the company?? Not a frequent drinker of cold brew, but what did you think? Is cold brew something new to you, or do you keep that on your short list?

hastingsdavid

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
It is Rabbit Coffee (the name). I did some google searching and rabbitcoffeeroasting.com is their website so that must be the name of the company as well. I wasn't a frequent drinker of cold brew at all but I actually liked it. When I usually get my coffee from anywhere else it is iced with one cream, one sugar, and a shot of espresso. Rabbit seems to be concentrated being a cold brew and mixes really well. I brought a bottle of it home and made a glass with ice and french vanilla cream and my fiancé loved it. I do drink by the bean at home normally, but I see on the website that they do coffee by the bean as well. So, I think I am going to try that out. I was not alone at the market either. Everyone had a cup. I think it might be an up and coming brand. I support the cause. Go Rabbit!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I roast in Delray Beach and have heard of them...do you know if they have a store front? If they do I will go and check them out.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I love cold brew all year round. That being said we have only had about 3 or 4 days this year where it has dipped below 60 this year.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys still like cold brew in Winter?

This question evoked a recollection of mine from the 2001 SCAA convention in Anaheim. The keynote speaker was Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream fame. Not sure if this story came from his speech at the convention, or from other things I've read about Ben & Jerry's, but being in Vermont, the cold winter weather was definitely an 'influencer' of their ultimate success or failure. Their first location was a shuttered gas station that they rented rather inexpensively, and they could see the marquee of a local bank from inside their shop. Being the genius marketers they became known for being, they tied a discount to the outside temperature displayed on that marquee. For every degree below zero (Celsius) they offered an additional 10 cents off the price of an ice cream cone. It worked, and served as an example of the kind of outside the box thinking that led to their phenomenal success.

This has been a public service announcement. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

clipart125

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I am very hapyy to hear this ! That you are back ''DAvid''..No no i did'nt tried this coffee that you tried at the form..I think hearing its name sound it will be awsome in taste..can you tell me what the other ingrediants you used ..:question:Did you know /If yes then please tell me i will try my self !!
Thanks !