Feeling and Enjoying Coffee

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
Almost everyone in the world is possessed with utmost brainstorming of pros and cons of life. There are so many hurdles in life that we are always occupied by brain. We are free from work and all but still in some other world.
I found a small solution to that...arrange a small world of yours dedicated to coffee. Create a coffee room with pleasant and soothing ambiance. Light colors on walls, brown textures and some wooden natural arrangement. A tv on the wall and a coffee table with low height in front of it. On the corner, a table for preparation of your favorite coffee with a coffee maker and other required equipment.
Give some time to this room everyday and you will be surprised to have some change to your brainstormed life. The idea here is actually giving time to yourself.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
I cannot agree more with you. Life is given to us so we better make use of it to the fullest. Don't get addicted to anything in life. Laugh, make other people happy, help others and most important of all, give time to yourself.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
And why, may I ask, should this hallowed coffee room include a TV? That seem to contradict the thinking behind your post. A stereo with a turntable and some good vinyl would be my preference, at least that's what works for me.

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
And why, may I ask, should this hallowed coffee room include a TV? That seem to contradict the thinking behind your post. A stereo with a turntable and some good vinyl would be my preference, at least that's what works for me.

And, as long as we're dreaming, let's include a ventilation system to handle the cigar smoke we'll be putting into the atmosphere. There's nothing more enjoyable to me than a fine cigar to go with my coffee and classical music....

Latest posts