White Coffee

Zupa

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get ¨real¨ white coffee? I heard about it on the radio the other day and just don´t know where I can get it? I am a coffee lover and would love to try this white coffee.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Here you go Alex...and you too Zupa: Dutch Brothers announces White Coffee...

thanks Doug. okay I read the article.
White coffee = 70% more caffeine because it is under-roasted and the beans are really hard and dense because cherries were harvested when they are not even ripe.
VERY "light earthy flavor" which is awesome for people who don't care for the taste of coffee... mmmmm...
this article was written by HANNAH DARLING who said that "it was the saddest cup of coffee that I've ever had".

I also would absolutely feel the same way as Hannah if I had to drink under-roasted & under-ripped coffee beans.

PS: Zupa said that he would love to try this. ..... well be my guest... while I am drinking Finca Santa Felisa Bourbon K72 processed which got just roasted by my sample roaster this morning at our cupping lab.

Zupa

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the reply. I will look into this. Don´t know if there is only one brand out there or more. Will find out soon.

Zupa

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Got to try it first. Everyone has different taste buds :coffee:. But I will try to find out if there is more than one brand out there or not then I will try it for sure . Will let you know if it is thumbs up or thumbs down.

Travelfunlearn

Oct 15, 2017
Earth
Visit site
As one who dislikes the taste of coffee (unless it is Kahlua), I love white coffee. White coffee takes on the flavor of whatever you want to mix it with.
My choice is hazelnut and vanilla almond milk. A smooth creamy light flavor.