Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    Here is another one for all of us (well, except me) who wants full & healthy hair.

Simply take some ground coffee and massage onto your scalp in a circular motion. Follow up with a shampoo and conditioner.
    This works in the same way as a face or body scrub it removes the excess buildup.
    The removal of excess build up in the scalp is very important for proper hair growth.
    The caffeine in the coffee helps to stimulate the hair follicles and thereby helps with hair fall issues.

PS: why not me? below photo is me. (just change the face to a Korean old guy face. other than that, the head itself is the same, ha ha ha)
    Interesting facts about coffee around the world-432.png

Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    This one is for you, Pink Rose.

Does your hair feel heavy and appear dull? (hope not, but I will never know :+)

Then it definitely needs some desperate pampering! Look no further than your kitchen cabinet; its time to whip up some hair rinse and all you need is black coffee.

Simply prepare a large cup of black coffee and pour on your flipped over hair before shampooing and conditioning.

Bonus Tip: Reserve this hair rinse routine for Mondays for it requires an extra kick. Your head will feel a lot lighter.

so, P.Rose, try this out and let everyone know how this is working out for you, okay?

PS: BTW, I did not make up this. I got this info from www.makeupandbeauty.com ha ha ha (no, no, no, I do not usually surf this website at all.... :+) actually, my wife sent me this link for me to see....

Hummmm . . .. Maybe someone else should try this. I have a feeling that I would need to scrub coffee stains off of my white bathtub. No thanks.

During the civil war, Union blockaded of the Confederacy in a permanently under-caffeinated state. (why? the coffee came into the north!)
    Confederate troops tried to create substitutes using chicory (yes, that is where this is still bit popular down south) and dandelions, but nobody's taste buds were fooled.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

It is interesting to know that in France, there is a coffee shop, where not saying "please" and "hello" makes your coffee more expensive.

and it seems like France is not the only country that does this.

Interesting facts about coffee around the world-54.jpg

This sign is from CUPS Coffee & Tea in Roanoke, Virgina.
    The barista, Austin Simms, told WDBM as below..
    "I decided because I need to solve all the injustice of the world to start charging more for people who didn't take the time to say hello and connect and realize we are all people behind the counter".
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

"To mature it takes 3 to 4 years for a coffee tree and once it matures, it will bear one to two pounds of beans per growing season."

This is also what web tells you over and over again. however, what they do not tell you is following....
    * coffee farmers continue to harvest from the same coffee plant (or Shrub, not tree) for next 10 to 12 years. then, the yields will decrease more and more.
    * then, you prune the plant about 10 inches from the bottom. (just cut it off completely). then, again, wait about 3 to 4 years to harvest.
    * you do that about 3 to 4 times... then, finally, the coffee plant stop producing any coffee beans.
    * you take the whole plant out of the ground and fertilize it and replant another baby coffee plant.

that is how it works.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

This is one of the very first "instant coffee" newspaper ads.
    Instant coffee invented and marketed by George Washington's G.Washington brand instant coffee.

it is funny to see the tag line of this ads.

"No more do you have to risk indigestion when you drink coffee"

Interesting facts about coffee around the world-1.png

and the can of instant coffee price was $0.30!!!! I do not think that we can buy a stick of gum with 30 cent now....
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Would you pay $300 for a cup of coffee?

In auction, "Jose Alfredo Gesha Series" Panama green coffee was sold for $2,273 per pound.
    the company said that this awesomely special coffee has notes of : white peach, narcissus, grapefruit zest, lilac, loquat, raspberry, jackfruit, Lyric, buoyant, cacao nib, star anise, guava, cola, wisteria, dried orange, maple syrup, plush, velvety and the "color pink".

BTW, I am not making this up. anyway, what the hell is "color pink" taste like? as a cupping note?

also, the company further described a sip of this coffee evoking feeling of "multifaceted inspiration, erotic innervation, epiphany, possibility" and "femininity".

WOWWWWW....
    well, for $2,273 per pound, I guess that these super fancy words are really really really necessary, right????? LOL
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links