Get a Free Pour Over Coffee Filter!

Jehutch118

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee fanatics,

I am a business owner in the coffee industry for a company by the name of SimpleBrew and I am developing a new pour over coffee filter. As avid coffee brewers/drinkers, I need your advice.

In exchange for your help, the first 5 people to respond will receive a free coffee filter upon product release courtesy of SimpleBrew!

Two product choices are shown below:

Stainless Steel Pour Over
Coffee Filter with
silver basket - $23.99

Gold Titanium Coated
Stainless Steel Filter
with silver basket - $23.99

Please let me know which filter you would prefer. To set the scene for you so that you can imagine you are choosing a filter to purchase, there are other gold titanium coated stainless steel filters selling for $35, and other stainless steel filters selling for $25.

Click the link below to leave your email so you can receive your free Pour Over Coffee Filter!
Pour Over Coffee Fans

Thanks

Jeff Hutchinson
SimpleBrew

chameleos

Aug 19, 2016
Melbourne
Visit site
Exactly like the Kalita Wave, the Walkure's flat and shallow brew bed minimizes turbulence and encourages a level extraction. The genius addition to a dispersion plate assists you to correct some common inconsistencies with manual brewing, one of them sloppy pours and irregular extraction. The user is liberated to focus on other parameters, most of which actually require attention before brewing begins. Grind consistency and size, coffee-to-water ratio, temperature of water, and bed depth are a few factors which might bewithout difficulty singled out and controlled when brewing when using the Walkure.

Many coffees
work wellconsidering the Walkure. The coarser grind, extended brew time, and low agitation revealsubtle and complex characteristics during the coffee. You can find more information from online sales and compare all spec for your selection.