At Which Place you mostly Love to have Coffee ?

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
To paraphrase a Dr. Seuss classic:

I like coffee!
I do!! I like it, Sam-I-am!
And I would drink it in a boat!
And I would drink it with a goat...
And I will drink it in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
Coffee is so good you see!

So I will drink it in a box.
And I will drink it with a fox.
And I will drink it in a house.
And I will drink it with a mouse.
And I will drink it here and there.
Say! I will drink it ANYWHERE!

....just sayin'....

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site

I like coffee!

....just sayin'....
hahaha! X2. another place is in the backyard early in the morning listening to the birds chirping.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

I like coffee!

....just sayin'....

Good one!!!

Frihed89

Dec 2, 2007
Copenhagen
Visit site
I only drink at home. Why? To find a cup of French Roast coffee at a café in Denmark is 100% impossible. This goes for almost any place in Europe. So, I have to import the roasted beans from the US. When i started doing this 20+ years ago, there were quite a few sellers who would ship from the US to DK. Now, there is one: Peet's. I recently tried Ebay.co.uk and struck out there. They started with what may have been some nice Arabaca beans and then roasted them the wrong way. What I got was taditional, bitter, Northern European coffee. When in Italy, Spain or France, espresso is OK for me and, in Italy, I will drink anything, anywhere. It's always good.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I only drink at home. Why? To find a cup of French Roast coffee at a café in Denmark is 100% impossible. This goes for almost any place in Europe. So, I have to import the roasted beans from the US. When i started doing this 20+ years ago, there were quite a few sellers who would ship from the US to DK. Now, there is one: Peet's. I recently tried Ebay.co.uk and struck out there. They started with what may have been some nice Arabaca beans and then roasted them the wrong way. What I got was taditional, bitter, Northern European coffee. When in Italy, Spain or France, espresso is OK for me and, in Italy, I will drink anything, anywhere. It's always good.

Denmark is #4 in the below list. #4 most coffee consuming country in the world per capita. it is very hard to imagine that there are no good coffee roasters in your country. I understand that your country has only 5 million people, but they got to have some good roasters.......????

the-world-s-biggest-coffee-drinkers-coffee-consumption-per-capita_chartbuilder-1.png

Frihed89

Dec 2, 2007
Copenhagen
Visit site
Denmark is #4 in the below list. #4 most coffee consuming country in the world per capita. it is very hard to imagine that there are no good coffee roasters in your country. I understand that your country has only 5 million people, but they got to have some good roasters.......????
View attachment 6030

There are many good ones, but French roast is not available. I have asked in many places. I did find one seller on the street in a town on Fyn. Not good.

jason86

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Definitely my rustic table. Took me some time to find just the right table for the home but this place helped me out morningbrewexpert.com. It's not about coffee but rather the best coffee table for your home. That first table on that site is the one I have and I love it! This guy talks about all the differences between a rustic coffee table and a reclaimed wood coffee table. All kinds of good info. Anyways good place if you're looking for a nice setup to enjoy your coffee from.

Last edited: