Will coffee cure a hangover?

Jessikajinx

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]If you’re feeling groggy after an eventful night, coffee might help. “If you didn’t get high-quality sleep, which contributes to a hangover, coffee will stimulate the central nervous system and improve focus,” says Malone. It doesn’t, however, clear out the alcohol in your system, so skip the end-of-the-night cup of coffee. It won’t help you sober up.[/FONT]

JimTrail

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
No, coffee will not cure a hangover.

I weigh abut 165 lbs. I've lightened up a little bit but I used to drink a 1.75 litre bottle of 86% proof sipping whiskey every 3-4 days. If you drink that much nothing, except a swallow of whiskey in the morning (not recommended), will make you feel any better.

The best thing you can do is scramble and eat a couple of eggs and a piece of toast. Drink a little juice. Then drink a big glass of cold water.

Finally, you might as well lay down and sleep for a while because you're not going to be very effective in the workplace.

I was a binge drinker in college, a moderate and sometimes binge drinker in my 20's, 30's, and until my mid 40's. Then I was a hard drinker for 15 years. I've started to taper off a little bit.