Auto-ship Go Coffee Go

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I decided to try the auto ship at Go Coffee Go. I've ordered a few bags from them and they have all been really good. The main reason I decided to try this is every sixth shipment you get free shipping. You can also put it on hold if you decide to buy some where else and start it back up with no penalty. Right now I have it setup to send me a 12oz bag every two weeks. They have 18 different roasters to choose from. Here is what I have setup for my first six shipments.

Klatch Coffee, Guatemala Antigua Hunapu
Equator Coffees, Mocha Java
Ritual Coffee - Aramo, Ethiopia
PT's Coffee - Los Planes La Lagunita Washed
JBC Coffee Roasters - Worka Ethiopia
Bird Rock Coffee - Guatemala El Injerto Red Catuai

All the vendors roast to order and the way I have it setup is they will roast on Monday and ship the same day and I will have it Wednesday night.

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
I'm gonna have to check that out! That will simplify my coffee excursion a great deal having so many vendors all in one spot. Thanks for the heads up about this one, DuffyJr. I took a look at the link you gave me a while back and it's kind of hard to decide what to buy next. How do you make your selections?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I decided to try the auto ship at Go Coffee Go. I've ordered a few bags from them and they have all been really good. The main reason I decided to try this is every sixth shipment you get free shipping. You can also put it on hold if you decide to buy some where else and start it back up with no penalty. Right now I have it setup to send me a 12oz bag every two weeks. They have 18 different roasters to choose from. Here is what I have setup for my first six shipments.

Klatch Coffee, Guatemala Antigua Hunapu
Equator Coffees, Mocha Java
Ritual Coffee - Aramo, Ethiopia
PT's Coffee - Los Planes La Lagunita Washed
JBC Coffee Roasters - Worka Ethiopia
Bird Rock Coffee - Guatemala El Injerto Red Catuai

All the vendors roast to order and the way I have it setup is they will roast on Monday and ship the same day and I will have it Wednesday night.
Actually, these sound pretty good. However, if you ask me, I rather support forum coffee roasters, such as Jumpinjakjava, PeterJSchmidt, Encore and few others here in the forum. BTW, among above list, you might want to skip Bird Rock Coffee - Guatemala El Injerto Red Catuai. Not a good coffee to pay and drink.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I'm gonna have to check that out! That will simplify my coffee excursion a great deal having so many vendors all in one spot. Thanks for the heads up about this one, DuffyJr. I took a look at the link you gave me a while back and it's kind of hard to decide what to buy next. How do you make your selections?

I actually took the time and went thru every roaster and what they have to offer. Create an account and when you see one you like add it to cart. You will then be able to add it to a save for later list then from there to your auto ship.

What I like is you can stop any time there is no contract.

Last edited:

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Actually, these sound pretty good. However, if you ask me, I rather support forum coffee roasters, such as Jumpinjakjava, PeterJSchmidt, Encore and few others here in the forum. BTW, among above list, you might want to skip Bird Rock Coffee - Guatemala El Injerto Red Catuai. Not a good coffee to pay and drink.

Yes, I plan on buying from the roasters here, in fact I just got thru contacting one of them for their roasting schedule.

Thanks for the heads up on the Guatemala El Injerto Red Catuai, I will remove it and add something else. I really enjoyed the Guatemala Yellow Reserve I'm just finishing up so I want to try more from Guatemala.

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
I actually took the time and went thru every roaster and what they have to offer. Create an account and when you see one you like add it to cart. You will then be able to add it to a save for later list then from there to your auto ship.

What I like is you can stop any time there is no contract.

That is a plus and you can switch the type of coffee you get.