Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 404
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  6.5 KB

    NOT a problem!
    Keep Drinking your favorite coffee!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  6.5 KB

    NOT a problem!
    Keep Drinking your favorite coffee!
    Now that's a question that's not likely to come up...ironic wouldn't you say?

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peaberry View Post
    Now that's a question that's not likely to come up...ironic wouldn't you say?
    Not likely.... In that mug : Me = deldo78 (Deldo?! mmmmmm Sounds suspicious....).

    Funniest Coffee mugs?-61nljmudiel._sy450_.jpg

    Yep! This is my cup!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    Good Sunday Morning, everyone!

    Funniest Coffee mugs?-funny-coffee-mugs-16.jpg

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    Today is Mother's Day!

    Attachment 7353Attachment 7354

    In Guatemala! :+)
    i like coffee mug

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    THAT was a great AMC series!!!

    Funniest Coffee mugs?-il_570xn.493787694_c2ls.jpg

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    THAT was a great AMC series!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_570xN.493787694_c2ls.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	7395
    This is actually quite a funny mug Alex...IF you know who Heisenberg was, and what he is known for. This was actually a question on a mid-term exam I had in Organic Chemistry in college: Explain the reasoning for the bumper sticker seen on a van, "Heisenberg slept here". This professor was nuts...seemingly on another wavelength than most of humanity...just saying.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    245
    Are you watching "Better call Saul"? It's not as good (so far) as Breaking Bad but it is interesting to see how all the characters came to be in Breaking Bad. Jonathan Banks alone makes it worth watching Better call Saul.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peaberry View Post
    This is actually quite a funny mug Alex...IF you know who Heisenberg was, and what he is known for. This was actually a question on a mid-term exam I had in Organic Chemistry in college: Explain the reasoning for the bumper sticker seen on a van, "Heisenberg slept here". This professor was nuts...seemingly on another wavelength than most of humanity...just saying.
    Werner Heisenberg : who is somewhat famous for his "UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE" that explains and states that the exact position and momentum of a particle can not be simultaneously known!!! (personally, I think that the screen writer or writers of this series were super clever & geniuses!)

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffyjr View Post
    Are you watching "Better call Saul"? It's not as good (so far) as Breaking Bad but it is interesting to see how all the characters came to be in Breaking Bad. Jonathan Banks alone makes it worth watching Better call Saul.
    I was "thinking" of watching Better Call Saul because I liked his character in Breaking Bad. By the way, if Breaking Bad was 9.5 out of 10. how do you rate "Better Call Saul"?

 

 
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Mugs of coffee
    By btreath9082 in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 09:59 AM
  2. Coffee Stories: Your Funniest Story
    By LoserRoaster in forum Coffee Roasters
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:25 AM
  3. Promotional Coffee Mugs
    By flimsy in forum Business to Business B2B
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:21 AM
  4. Coffee Mugs
    By athee in forum Business to Business B2B
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 03:16 AM
  5. Post your coffee mugs
    By manual_drip in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 10:20 AM