True or false, is coffee better than getting it on?

Hooligan

Mar 30, 2005
Maynard, MA
Visit site
Well, not better, but more essential. If I go one day without coffee then I have incapacitating headaches, I could go a lot longer then that without ... well you know.

My wife would say that coffee is more reliable and a cup lasts longer... ;)

gimme_coffee

May 6, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
Hooligan: ROFL!!!

I would have to say it depends on the coffee and the mood I'm in. I have had a few cups come close but never better and I have had some wicked awesome coffee in my time!

In college we had a saying. Pizza is like sex. Or maybe it was sex is like pizza. When it is good, it is great. When it is bad, it is still OK.

Coffee doesn't hold up as well on the low end of the scale. Bad coffee is really, really bad.

On the high end of coffee experiences, I knew this coffee buyer and whenever she got an extraordinary batch of Kenya AA... well, she had a physiological response.

My nose and palate are not that sensitive.

I've never vocalized after a double shot so that the neighbors would complain or ask for whatever I was having.

spiridon

May 9, 2005
Visit site
Hooligan said:
Well, not better, but more essential. If I go one day without coffee then I have incapacitating headaches, I could go a lot longer then that without ... well you know.

My wife would say that coffee is more reliable and a cup lasts longer... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....I would tend to agree!

GCS

Jun 4, 2005
Visit site
SlipKnoT said:
How about drinking coffee WHILE getting it on eh?

Tried it, believe me, NOT as good as you would think. The coffee gets everywhere and after a while its just a mess.

cindy

Feb 8, 2005
South Africa
Visit site
overall...me thinks its not good to mix the 2.

could be dangerous, might end up with some nasty burns and a ticked off :evil: boyfriend.

have coffee before or after...NOT DURING!