Came across great List of Coffee Sources

Caffieney

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Had to share this list after wasting time with searches looking for new coffee roasters

coffeebeaned.com/coffee-roaster-list/

and it was up to date...

Caffieney

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
This is good info. I used to email to these guys when I started selling green beans.
however, they are too big, too complicated, too political to work with small company like us.
And a lot of them, has their own sourcing agents in each big coffee origin countries.

marto

May 28, 2017
Nairobi, Kenya
Visit site
That is true. Most of them have a presence at most origin . After sending out emails there was low response and some actually want to sample our new crop. My hope is that if they like the sample at the headquarters, then they can send their representative to visit our farm and confirm the micro lot offered

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
That is true. Most of them have a presence at most origin . After sending out emails there was low response and some actually want to sample our new crop. My hope is that if they like the sample at the headquarters, then they can send their representative to visit our farm and confirm the micro lot offered
before you send out the samples to a lot of importers, you need to evaluate your coffee first by experts. Also, you need to check your offering pricing with others. If your quality and pricing are not competitive with others, no need to waste your money sending out samples to a lot of importers. As example, in Guatemala, sending out one sample to overseas will cost us $200 to $300 PER EACH SAMPLE. Guatemala being 3rd world country, that (each sample sending cost) is one worker's month salary. So, before do anything, you have to evaluate your coffee first and compare with others.