Can you snort coffee?

Oh, yes, it is a dumb question.
    probably I am in the mood for some "duh" postings today.
    anyway, I checked on this matter because I just read that "Just by smelling coffee can wake you up". and it is proven by some scientist who reported that inhaling the aroma of coffee can alter the activity of some genes in the brain.

then, I was thinking "snort"????? coffee?
    By the way, I love to do some experiments, but I am NOT GOING TO SNORT my coffee, even some Geisha roasted beans that I have.
    anyway, below are some comments about "snorting coffee/caffeine".
    interesting... you can read below, but please do not try.

If you snorted a line of ground coffee beans, would you feel an effect as if you drank it?
    Obviously it would be pretty terrible and would possibly hurt like hell, but would the 'high' be any different than by drinking it? Bonus points if you've already tried it.

Snorting ground coffee beans would likely be pretty ineffective. What you'd want to be snorting is pure caffeine (that can be found in caffeine pills sold over the counter). You can do it and it has been done. It's supposed to be a bit more immediate than taking caffeine orally. Though it comes with the other major downsides of congestion, bleeding, and headaches associated with snorting.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

I think you should try it Alex... but make sure someone is taking video for Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    I think you should try it Alex... but make sure someone is taking video for Youtube.
    hello Mike. by the way, speaking of snorting Geisha, have you done the cupping for the Geisha that i sent to you few weeks ago?

Before snorting (which is your choice if you want to :+), please smell the ground aroma!!! of the geisha. you will be quite surprised.
    hope to hear from you Mike.
    thanks
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    hello Mike. by the way, speaking of snorting Geisha, have you done the cupping for the Geisha that i sent to you few weeks ago?

Before snorting (which is your choice if you want to :+), please smell the ground aroma!!! of the geisha. you will be quite surprised.
    hope to hear from you Mike.
    thanks
    Not yet.. hopefully Friday... I had 23 new coffees to sample roast/cup so I was a bit behind.

Haha. Snorting coffee... no thanks!

I was picturing the OITNB scene too haha.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links