Is the whole "Skinny Coffee" thing a scam?

HotCuppa64

Oct 26, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Ive been looking at buying a product called Skinny Coffee club but am a little wary. It's expensive but the manufacturers say it will help you lose fat. I'm skeptical but it's in a whole lot of health food stores.

Reading up on it, it basically seems to be coffee beans "infused" with some other weight loss ingredients.. I didn't even know that was possible?

What do you guys think of this? I don't suppose i'll be able to drink it like a latte either :(

HotCuppa64

Oct 26, 2017
Visit site
it is a scam!
there is no magic pill nor coffee that make you lose weight.
just eat right and do some exercise.
Guys need about 2400 calories a day and in order to lose a pound, you have to burn up 3500 calories.
it is a math game, but eating right food (plant based foods) and some running and weights will help you to lose weight.

Turns our you're right, it's all a big scam :evil:

Found this review https://www.dietprobe.com/skinny-coffee-club-review/

Last edited:

Miracle

Jul 8, 2022
USA
Visit site
What is the whole skinny coffee thing? Is it a scam? Maybe you've heard this term thrown around recently. A lot, actually. It's trending. The reason is because recent studies have shown that drinking coffee with 1/2 the normal amount of coffee grains in it helps you lose weight. And if you've been looking for just about anything to help you shed pounds you're going over the edge with all this crazy diets…then here's something that has been proven to be true by science itself!