Suggestions Please: Choosing a Great Coffee Shop Name

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I’m working to hard to open a new coffee shop and I have two questions. What would be a unique and inviting name? And would this work for music or are they mostly a toy? https://pacesetz.com/product/echo-dot/ Thank you.

Hello FormerBaristaGuy,

I think by now you probably have come up with a few ideas for a name for your coffee shop. In order for us to give you some helpful suggestions, we'll need to know some of the names you've already thought of, the type of café you're opening, the location, and maybe the town theme (railroad, college, art, mountains, rivers, etc.) You could call it Barista Guy's Café, but I have a feeling you've already thought of that.

Rose

Last edited:

FormerBaristaGuy

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site
Thank you Rose. I have indeed though of a few names but if others think of them also…then my ideas are good so I’d rather keep them to myself right now. I’ve been working in the Midwest but am returning to my home in the Boston area. I have a site in mind that is near a fairly large new housing development. The site is in a small strip center near a railroad track. I want people to stay a while and that’s why I asked about something that provides background music. One of my friends just got that Dot but it seems more suited to home use. Of course I will have wi-fi and all that.