Rice Coffee

KaiserBinuya

Jun 19, 2018
Philippines
Visit site
Do you know about rice coffee? Rice coffee might be your first time hearing it, and it may not be your cup of coffee, but did you know that rice coffee is healthier than your regular coffee beans?

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Do you know about rice coffee? Rice coffee might be your first time hearing it, and it may not be your cup of coffee, but did you know that rice coffee is healthier than your regular coffee beans?
First time i hearing this.. Let me know how it's taste and where i will buy ingredients.

Manuel

Aug 25, 2018
Tokyo
Visit site
Have not heard about rice coffee yet. But roasting grains like wheat and others to make something looking like coffee was quite common after WWII. It was also called poor man's coffee. I had to drink it when I was a child and didn't particularly care for it.

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site

Yes, that is right, Rice coffee is popular coffee, but this type of java is not well-known in the market, but grain java is quite well-known in the hilly area of the Phillippines.

In the Philippines, they use Rice coffee as an alternative for coffees. Rice coffee doesn’t have the caffeinated drinks that really coffee has but people who tried Rice coffee believe that it will help cure a disappointed abdomen.