Advise Please: Where to put a coffee station in my home

kelleylor

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi
I am planning to buy this dining set: https://www.surplusfurniture.com/kingston/dinettes/casual/cappuccino-table-2-chairs.html to use as a coffee table at my home.
But I have no idea where exactly to keep it. I don't want to keep it in my kitchen as we already have a dining table set there.

I was thinking of keeping it near the windows so that I can get a good view while having coffee. But I only have a good view from the windows in my living room.
Is it going to be weird if I set my coffee station in the living room?

vivawugudu

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
Yup near the window area sounds good to me. If you have an open view, maybe place it near the window so you watch the sunset while having a cup of coffee? I would put these at the patio otherwise.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I was thinking of keeping it near the windows so that I can get a good view while having coffee. But I only have a good view from the windows in my living room.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Is it going to be weird if I set my coffee station in the living room

You would be surprised to know how many people put their coffee setups in their living rooms, or wherever they have a window with a view. Lots and lots of people do just that.
It's not weird if you like having it there. It's your house, and if you want the coffee setup to be by the window in the living room, then put it there, and enjoy it.

Life is too short to waste time worrying about what other people think.

~ Rose