Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    China
    Posts
    8

    Share Your Favorite Tea Or Coffee Mug

    I am a tea and coffee lover, I know lots of you love tea or coffee like myself, and really love cute, strange and funny mugs. I collect varieties of ceramic mugs, here they are.
    A Cute Yellow Mug, simple and delicate, love it. The most important is that it cost me just only 8.80$.
    What is your favorite coffee mug?

    Share Your Favorite Tea Or Coffee Mug-61co9gdlvsl._sl1200_.jpg

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ming57 View Post
    I am a tea and coffee lover, I know lots of you love tea or coffee like myself, and really love cute, strange and funny mugs. I collect varieties of ceramic mugs, here they are.
    A Cute Yellow Mug, simple and delicate, love it. The most important is that it cost me just only 8.80$.
    What is your favorite coffee mug?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61co9GDLVsL._SL1200_.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	9723
    Share Your Favorite Tea Or Coffee Mug-pug_cutecoffeemug2.jpg
    This is favorite cofee mug. As i bought this for my son who hate to have coffee or milk. But this cup has something special and a funny Puppy Pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share Your Favorite Tea Or Coffee Mug-pug_cutecoffeemug2.jpg  

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    China
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1987 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pug_cutecoffeemug2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	9725
    This is favorite cofee mug. As i bought this for my son who hate to have coffee or milk. But this cup has something special and a funny Puppy Pic.
    Both of the shape and pic are so cool

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Near Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,537
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1987 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pug_cutecoffeemug2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	9725
    This is favorite cofee mug. As i bought this for my son who hate to have coffee or milk. But this cup has something special and a funny Puppy Pic.
    Because of the ridge along the inside of the top area, I'm wondering how you can drink from this mug without getting coffee dribbles flowing down your chin and onto your shirt.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    China
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Because of the ridge along the inside of the top area, I'm wondering how you can drink from this mug without getting coffee dribbles flowing down your chin and onto your shirt.
    I also want to know

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:59 AM
  3. My Favorite Coffee Cup - What is your favorite kind of Coffee Cup?
    By theperfectcoffeecup in forum Coffee and Espresso Machines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 10:59 PM
  4. Coffee Ritual - Share Yours
    By tp76 in forum Coffee Table
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 12:13 PM
  5. Got a coffee recipe you'd like to share?
    By CoffeeDetective in forum Coffee Drinks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:42 PM

Tags for this Thread