What's the healthiest way to drink coffee? With or without cream or milk?

lunfardi

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
whats the healthiest way to drink coffee? with or without cream or milk? many people have told me that with cream or milk. do most people in the world drink coffee with cream or milk or just plain black? whats the best and healthiest way to drink coffee? can serious coffee lovers please tell me how to drink coffee? rsvp. thanks.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
whats the healthiest way to drink coffee? with or without cream or milk? many people have told me that with cream or milk. do most people in the world drink coffee with cream or milk or just plain black? whats the best and healthiest way to drink coffee? can serious coffee lovers please tell me how to drink coffee? rsvp. thanks.

Lunfardi,

Healthiest way to drink coffee?? It depends on what you're looking for.

Taste is usually the main objective, which includes whether or not you prefer to drink your coffee black or to add cream/milk and/or a sweetener.

If you don't have to worry about having a weight or cholesterol problem, then drinking your coffee with milk or cream will only add some extra calories, protein, and calcium to your daily intake.

I see that you posted this thread (below) a few years ago. Are you still having issues with drinking coffee???
http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/caffeine-health/15610-coffee-health-problems.html#post88852

~ Rose

Last edited:

nomadjeff

Mar 6, 2019
Visit site
I know that black coffee is bad for those, who have some kind of digestive diseases. Doctors recommend such people to add some milk in their coffee.

Last edited: