Coffee & CBD – Discount for Coffeeforums members

Cannovia

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone here not start the day with coffee? What could be better? ---- CBD and Coffee!

Cannovia has an ideal solution “Agave Beverage Powder” Tasteless, odorless, but packed with the benefits of CBD. (We even made the Modern Luxury DC 2019 “It” list.) “For me, the effects include energy, focus and elimination of mild joint pain,” he says. The powder is vegan, and THC- and gluten-free, and can be added to coffee or tea.”

fathersday.thumbnail.jpg

We’d like to see what others think. Visit cannovia.com and use coupon code: coffeeforums20 and get 20% off our agave beverage powder, or any other one of our products, and free shipping.

Let us know what you think!

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone here not start the day with coffee? What could be better? ---- CBD and Coffee!

Cannovia has an ideal solution “Agave Beverage Powder” Tasteless, odorless, but packed with the benefits of CBD. (We even made the Modern Luxury DC 2019 “It” list.) “For me, the effects include energy, focus and elimination of mild joint pain,” he says. The powder is vegan, and THC- and gluten-free, and can be added to coffee or tea.”

View attachment 9998

We’d like to see what others think. Visit cannovia.com and use coupon code: coffeeforums20 and get 20% off our agave beverage powder, or any other one of our products, and free shipping.

Let us know what you think!

Interesting

Cannovia

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
CB"D" not "C":) Cannabinoid - the non-psychoactive, federally legal class of compounds that acts on the cannabinoid receptors. (The endocannabinoid system - a biochemical communications system in the human body that consists of CB1 and CB 2 receptors. CB1 receptors - the central nervous system and CB 2 receptors - the peripheral nervous system. Combined, the endocannabinoid system influences everything from appetite to mood, sleep, memory, inflammation, immune system, pain. The endocannabinoid system seeks balance (homeostasis). CBD interacts with the CB1 and CB2 receptors to support homeostasis - essential for health. (And it is 100% natural - organic.) So starting the day with your favorite great coffee and enhancing it with CBD, can put you on your way to a great day!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
So do you put the powder in the brewed coffee? I was playing around with CBD for a bit in coffee. What I found was the CBD will stick to the coffee but will not let go. What little does leave the bean in the water gets caught in the filter. I spoke to people who sell it and they said they didn't care as long as I could prove it was on the coffee. I abandoned the project...I wont sell something I know doesn't work. That being said if yours is put in the actual brewed coffee it makes sense.

Cannovia

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
Exactly. Our agave beverage powder is CBD isolate - so it is 99.9% pure CBD, and THC free. You stir in a quarter to a half teaspoon to a freshly brewed cup of coffee, (or dare I utter that three letter word on this forum (tea). It dissolves instantly. No taste, no smell - nothing to alter the taste of your favorite coffee. So you get all the benefits of your favorite coffee and CBD.

JoanneFraser

Jul 13, 2020
California Woodside
Visit site
Haha, I have never tried such a combination, but I have heard that it is a pretty interesting feeling and that coffee intensifies the taste of CBD products. I knew that cigarettes with coffee are the best friends, but never about CBD and coffee. I think I know what I will do tomorrow morning. CBD product are very cool and I am happy that my doctor recommended me them as a medicine for decreasing pains caused by anxiety. It really helped me. If you want to know more about CBD products you can take a look at [url]https://urbanaroma.com/how-to-find-weed-in-dc/[/URL]

Last edited:

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I have tried CBD oils but................

My brother noted that CBD can affect your medication.........particularly high blood pressure and high cholesterol meds (statins)

KKDivan

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
From my own experience, I can't say anything about CBS oils because I've never tried to consume them. Instead, my friend buys CBD oils for dogs suffering from cancer because her dog suffers a lot and only these oils help him get rid of the pain.
She is in a big hurry because of this and she cries every day and I'm really sorry for her.
She got used to that dog a lot and can't realize how she will live without him after he dies.

Last edited:

rubeccaandrew

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Unique Custom Boxes providing the best packaging of boxes. CBD packaging boxes are widely used due to their utility and functional structure. CBD packaging boxes are manufactured with highest quality material that makes packaging more smooth and reliable.
#boxes #packaging #packagingboxes #customboxes #uniqueboxes

Villemms

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
Does someone really combine these two elements together? Terrible ... I've only tried CBD a few times in my life and didn't like the taste. It seems disgusting to me. Some of my friends like him, but definitely not me. I enjoy drinking coffee more after using kratom. If the dosage is correct, the effect is enhanced by the caffeine and I am energized for hours. This life hack helped me more than once when I did not have time to sleep. I couldn't do that with the CBD, since it was simply disgusting and I never finished my coffee then. As far as I know, there are some CBD candies now, but I have no idea what they taste like. Has anyone heard of this? What is their taste?

Last edited:

Millattus

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
Is this still relevant? If so, I will be very happy to try it and use it. I often use CBD in conjunction with coffee and I like this effect. This gives me energy, but it does not cause anxiety, which often happened after drinking a strong espresso.My husband also uses edible canada in the morning, drinking 340 ml of latte. It sets him up for work and so we start our day together with a good mood. I like your idea very much and if it is still possible to buy it, I will be happy to make an additional gift to my husband

Last edited: