View Poll Results: If I invited someone to my place for "coffee". What do I mean?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to showoff my new machine or coffee grinds.

5 20.83%
  • Some coffee and some sex.

10 41.67%
  • I'm bored, nothign else to do.

2 8.33%
  • Other [explain]

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Coffee and sex. (again)

How many of us have invited someone to our place for coffee?
    Have you ever intended it to mean sexual activities?

brunei-online news story
    The man with the many Coffee hats.

I have to admit this is directly from my life. I have sayed these exact lines to girls before, and succeeded. I even use it as a code word when friends call and ask me what I'm doing, "having coffee with so-n-so".

I've never had it misunderstood either, guess I'm lucky in that manner.

Rowley, this poll is hysterical, I love it!

anyway, call me old fashioned, but I chose "other". Maybe it's because I'm female, but when I say "come in for some coffee" it means I want to chat with this person and get to know them without any pressures.

If I said "come up for a few beers" well that may mean something more sinister

Maybe it is just me, but I have a good amount of stories that have to do with coffee and sex.

About 6 months ago I had a rampant problem with girls I was uninterested in being interested in me. Fearing these girls may begin to get confused or worse yet already be confused and start attacking each other, I devised a plan to have them become uninterested.

I invited each of them (at different times) over for coffee to my apartment. Being oddly perverse girls they accepted and hinted toward a sexual confrontation. I returned their hint with an explanation of coffee meaning I want to pour coffee on their ass, . Some girls took this treatment for a few weeks, but not a single one ever tookup my offers to come back to my place for coffee.

One girl contacted me a few weeks ago as well and tryed to schedule something out with me, I reminded her of how much i liked coffee and we didn't get our schedules to coodinate .

Although all this may have me be seen out as perverse, I'm fine with that title.

lol I don't know if I should think you are a dog or hilarious. Either way, this thread made me laugh. Does anyone else have experiences like Rowley?
    Probably on a caffeine high.

Other, explain?

I'm married, so if I'm inviting anyone over for coffee, it better be for the coffee, or I'm in the hot water!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

I just answered other...I think it depends on how many you invite for coffee and what additives you may have for the coffee
    "A Word of Difference"TM

Quote Originally Posted by Rowley
    Maybe it is just me, but I have a good amount of stories that have to do with coffee and sex.

About 6 months ago I had a rampant problem with girls I was uninterested in being interested in me. Fearing these girls may begin to get confused or worse yet already be confused and start attacking each other, I devised a plan to have them become uninterested.

I invited each of them (at different times) over for coffee to my apartment. Being oddly perverse girls they accepted and hinted toward a sexual confrontation. I returned their hint with an explanation of coffee meaning I want to pour coffee on their ass, . Some girls took this treatment for a few weeks, but not a single one ever tookup my offers to come back to my place for coffee.

One girl contacted me a few weeks ago as well and tryed to schedule something out with me, I reminded her of how much i liked coffee and we didn't get our schedules to coodinate .

Although all this may have me be seen out as perverse, I'm fine with that title.
    That is hilarious!!!

coffee

Sometimes "I'm bored and there's nothing else to do" means sex too...but coffee goes well either way
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Coffee

I'm assuming the someone is of the opposite sex. In that case, sex is always the basis for the invitation. If a guy, that I was certain was straight, asked me, I'd say he was a combination of bored and just plain ol being friendly. We still do that sometimes.

Live Well --

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links