BIC

Coffee and Sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we all are living in a busy modern world that most of us require coffee or energy drinks to get us going.
    and probably, a lot of us needs coffee not because of the taste or flavors that we enjoy but because we need to wake up and do our work everyday.

for me, I am a morning coffee drinker and I avoid drinking coffee after 4 or 5 pm.
    if I do, it gives me a horrible night of sleep. Either I just can not fall into sleep or very restless sleep all night long which I will suffer next day.

de-caf can be a solution for this? but I have not had any great flavored de-caf yet, so I rather not spend my money drinking de-caf at night.

what about you guys? any solutions to enjoy a good cup of coffee at night? or similar problem with coffee & caffeine that comes with coffee?

Water and sleep could be the same...

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCoffee View Post
    Water and sleep could be the same...
    don't get it. can you elaborate?

Drinking water before sleep could disturb your sleep too, just like coffee. Usually how many cups of water you drink before sleep will be how many times you have to get up from your sleep every night.

BIC
    Drinking water before sleep could disturb your sleep too, just like coffee. Usually how many cups of water you drink before sleep will be how many times you have to get up from your sleep every night.
    well..... that is kind of different matter and different subject. it is more like....flowmax vs caffeine, ha ha ha

Same end result. So don't drink water, tea, coffee, milk, juice, or any liquid before sleep...

Super Moderator
    I think it would be easier to fall back to sleep (after a middle of the night bathroom visit) if you didn't drink a coffee at the end of the day. It's torture to have to get up to make a bathroom trip and then not be able to fall back to sleep.

True, to people who can fall back to sleep easy. I will lose at least an hour each time I wake up...

This is the best combination!

I can't drink coffee after 2pm...my wife on the other hand can drink coffee right before bed and fall right asleep :\

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links