Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbletest View Post
    For me first it is how good and consistent the beverages are made. Location is another, our current favorite coffee shop it the next town over, about 20 minutes away. Before that it was approaching close to an hour drive so that was just special occasions. I do appreciate friendly barista’s, even though I have terrible social anxiety it makes the visit more relaxing. And another factor might be what else is in the surrounding area. I have a wife and three kids so there has to be something for the kids to do nearby or it’s not fair to them. My wife likes coffee so she doesn’t mind. The kids are good if there is something for them to do. Another bonus is if the shop has good beans, that I can purchase for home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    very good points. thanks

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by OhhEnnEmm View Post
    Price, coffee and service
    in that order?

Considering most coffee tastes the same to me...I'd have to say that just good attitudes from the employees. That's about it!

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by danm77 View Post
    Considering most coffee tastes the same to me...I'd have to say that just good attitudes from the employees. That's about it!
    yes, I agree that cheerful and helpful employees are very important for returning customers. but "most coffee tastes the same"?
    what do you normally drink?

Customer service

I go to Pheonix coffee on Saturday or Sunday in downtown if I can, because its the best tasting coffee I can find and they have light roast and nobody else does. Saying that. Parkings free on Sat Sun. And they got an awesome bagel with horseradish cream cheese on it . Gypsy bean is a stones throw away from my house, their coffees just a bit below my perfect cup but they have awesome bakery food. And theyre open at 7 am and i can get to work on time. Saying that the owneer opened doors and saved the neighborhood. Its went all upscale now. because she moved in when it was a craphole neighborhood. i give her immense credit for seeing the possibility of the neighborhood when i lived here and saw crap, prostitution and drug dealers where she is now. I infact got stabbed in my belly button in the 80s in front of her place for two dollars. when everyone knew dont go there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links