Super Moderator

Flavored Ground Coffee - New Outdoor Air Freshener?

I recently received a gift of an 8 ounce bag of ground coffee that was caramel sea-salt flavor. Even though I don't like flavored coffees, since it was a gift, I tried the coffee, and I wasn't surprised that I didn't like it. I often like the smell of flavored coffees, but I don't like the taste.

So …. since I didn't have anyone to re-give an opened bag of coffee to - I sprinkled the rest of the ground coffee outside in the small flower garden that's by my front porch. My two little rose bushes and the rhododendron plant have received a lot of unwanted coffee beans over the years, so I'm not worried about killing them.

Now, whenever anyone walks by or comes to deliver a package, they say "Wow, it smells like caramel coffee here." It really does. I often forget that I did that, and when I walk outside, it actually smells like caramel coffee. It's been more than a week, and it's rained a few times. I thought the smell would quickly go away, but so far it hasn't.

I really don't mind having the caramel-scented outdoor air freshener, but I'm wondering how long the flavored smell will last. It's entertaining to watch people's reaction to the unexpected caramel coffee smell.

~ Rose

Super Moderator
    Welcome to my world. Been in the business for 30 years now and I can't remember a time when both men and women would joke with me(like it was the first time I heard it). Men always say, "I hope you don't think its weird but you smell REALLY GOOD!" Women say, " OMG you would be in trouble around me or your wife must love being around you all the time" The best was in JAX, I was in a grocery store and this heavy set bagger said I don't know where that amazing smell is coming from but I am going to destroy it! I ran away. If you get flavoring on you it will stay there for a long time...even after a good shower. Our clothes smell like maple syrup even after being washed. People also say that I must not smell it anymore...oh but I do
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Cool, one of my friends brought me something similar from Peru some time ago, it smelled pretty cool but unfortunately, it didn't last too long, that is why I decided to order some Wax melts, which I've seen at one of my friends home and I was impressed by the aroma of those wax. I have heard that they offer a lot of promotions and gifts, so take your chances. I am already waiting for the order to proceed and to put it into my house, I am sure it will add a beautiful aroma to my apartment. They have a lot of flavors to try, so you will find for sure something that corresponds to your taste.
    Last edited by Stiipper; 09-23-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Cool, might it order some wax melts too
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiipper View Post
    Cool, one of my friends brought me something similar from Peru some time ago, it smelled pretty cool but unfortunately, it didn't last too long, that is why I decided to order some Wax melts, which I've seen at one of my friends home and I was impressed by the aroma of those wax. I have heard that they offer a lot of promotions and gifts, so take your chances. I am already waiting for the order to proceed and to put it into my house, I am sure it will add a beautiful aroma to my apartment. They have a lot of flavors to try, so you will find for sure something that corresponds to your taste.

I really don't mind having the caramel-scented outdoor air freshener, but I'm wondering how long the flavored smell will last. It's entertaining to watch people's reaction to the unexpected caramel coffee smell.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links