Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BIC

what type of coffee should we drink for health purpose?

coffee as well as tea are often overlooked as health drinks.
    mainly due to caffeins they contain.
    also in many cases, excessive calories,such as about 500 calories from frappuccino.

so if a person would like to drink coffee for their health (of course, as for the taste also), they should stick to regular brewed styles of coffees? rather than many "so call specialty coffee (which is not)" that are being offered from places like Starbucks?

Quote Originally Posted by BIC View Post
    coffee as well as tea are often overlooked as health drinks.
    mainly due to caffeins they contain.
    also in many cases, excessive calories,such as about 500 calories from frappuccino.

so if a person would like to drink coffee for their health (of course, as for the taste also), they should stick to regular brewed styles of coffees? rather than many "so call specialty coffee (which is not)" that are being offered from places like Starbucks?
    I recommend to people to go to a local coffee shop and not Starbucks and drink that coffee black because Starbucks doesnít know how to roast their beans and they burn them and if you try it black you get a bitter burnt taste but they do know how to make some good drinks.

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by wstsider View Post
    I recommend to people to go to a local coffee shop and not Starbucks and drink that coffee black because Starbucks doesn’t know how to roast their beans and they burn them and if you try it black you get a bitter burnt taste but they do know how to make some good drinks.
    are they buring the beans because it is just their way of roasting method and style? or are they trying to hide the quality of green beans they are buying?

are they buring the beans because it is just their way of roasting method and style? or are they trying to hide the quality of green beans they are buying?
    That I havenít figured out! Either they donít know how to roast beans or they roast beans in super sized batches or they just buy shitty beans but. One thing Iíve learned is that their coffee is supposed to pair with there pastries and thatís why they brew those specific coffee because they are supposed to pair with what they sell.

BIC
    That I haven’t figured out! Either they don’t know how to roast beans or they roast beans in super sized batches or they just buy shitty beans but. One thing I’ve learned is that their coffee is supposed to pair with there pastries and that’s why they brew those specific coffee because they are supposed to pair with what they sell.
    Aha. So for them, pastries are the first option, I guess making money wise.then coffee comes second....

Aha. So for them, pastries are the first option, I guess making money wise.then coffee comes second....
    I guess so brother because they make and sell a lot of things and they have a secret menu as well and there menu is very long and thatís why they put it all on the the list. But they sell pastries sandwiches and everything

Theyíve also added nitro coffee and cold brew so idk what they are gonna do now

BIC
    I guess so brother because they make and sell a lot of things and they have a secret menu as well and there menu is very long and that’s why they put it all on the the list. But they sell pastries sandwiches and everything
    it certainly seems like starbucks has become a semi-full blown restaurant!
    you can actually eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there...

it certainly seems like starbucks has become a semi-full blown restaurant!
    you can actually eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there...
    Yeah Iíve noticed that as well

BIC
    They’ve also added nitro coffee and cold brew so idk what they are gonna do now
    I will be going to China in less than a month... probably China being second most Starbucks country in the world, they should be or will be serving some fried rice with green tea macha or red-bean cold drink. (fyi, fried rice not yet. but other two drinks, already they are selling...)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links