Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Machine Descaling - Here's a Helpful Tip

missile

Oct 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
We bought a new Nespresso Vertuo Coffee machine. Makes great coffee. The machine has a warning to indicate when descaling is required. The process is quite difficult. I took my time, following the instructions carefully and still warning light. Repeated the process and still warning. I contacted Nespresso who talked me through the process for a third time. They agreed to collect the machine and three weeks later it was retuned with a note to say they could find no fault. :twisted:
Fast forward to today and the warning light is on again :decaf:
Once again I carefully carried out the descaling process per the instructions. The warning light is still on.
I searched the internet for others who may have this issue. I discovered that the descaling process must be completed within two minutes or the system resets to fault.
I descaled the machine yet again, using only tap water. I completed this within two minutes and warning light is gone.
Nespresso instruction book does not mention this piece of important information. :roll:
If any others have a Nespresso coffee machine, hopefully this may save you frustration as and when it requires descaling. :images::images::images::images::images:

Last edited:

Juli

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I recently went to Reviewho and read a lot of useful information about kitchen equipment there. Coffee can be prepared not like we are used to. In general, there are recipes there, I just did not remember them.

Last edited: