Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ddubicki, we love the Sunrise dark roast and it is very close in taste to the Kauai Koala Estate. Let us know how you like it.

I find the fascination with a 10% Kona blend to be a bit odd. Yeah, what is the other 90%?!? Never tried anything from Hawaii and surely won't for the ridiculous cost when there are tons of fantastic coffees to be had MUCH cheaper and far more plentiful. If coffee like that is put on such a pedestal it needs to be 100% and nothing less.

So I tried some beans from Guatemala (Antigua Region) and I can't see or taste any difference from the 10% blend Hawaii beans. So maybe the other 90% could be from Central America. Anyway, I'm really liking the Guatemalan coffee, my new favorite.
    Last edited by Hydroid; 01-26-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Though Kenya AA is my favorite

are similar, but they are very good

Dark roast coffee is the true, real coffee. I absolutely love it! Before discovering how real coffee tastes like, I used to drink many cappuccinos, lattes, and coffee with loooots of sugar. It was very unhealthy given the fact that I was overweight. In fact, that's how I started to drink dark coffee. No milk, no sugar At least not anymore. The taste is pretty strong and it wakes you up instantly for sure but what I do since I've lost 43 lbs is to drink it while eating a sweet eclair. Let me tell you, it's literally heaven on earth! Now I'm allowed to eat something sweet and I'm not worried anymore about my weight
    Last edited by surfius; 02-14-2021 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sescys View Post
    Though Kenya AA is my favorite
    We don't have any Hawaiian coffee in stock yet, but if you are interested in Dark Roast coffee of Kenya Coffee, I would recommend our Kenya single origin coffee.
    Logo in the signature line was removed by a Moderator

Thanks Jerome, I may give it a shot once I get ready to make an order again. I just made a pretty big order of Guatemala coffee that will take a couple of months to drink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links