WANTED RANCILIO Z9 LE

mikefly

Jul 22, 2005
Visit site
search your garages your basements im looking for another rancilio z9 le lever machine made in the early 70's so if you have one collecting dust and your spouse wants it gone let me know!!!!!

Rainy

Oct 7, 2005
Visit site
hey there

a friend of mine recently got a Rancilio z9,now im not sure if its an LE but i have pics of it if youd like to see them. im trying to find out how much this darn thing is worth so i can sell it for him :)
let me know if your interested... ill be online for the better part of the day
thanks
-R

weheritage

Aug 25, 2015
Loxley, AL
Visit site
Rancilio Z9 LE 2 group

search your garages your basements im looking for another rancilio z9 le lever machine made in the early 70's so if you have one collecting dust and your spouse wants it gone let me know!!!!!

I have a Rancilio 2 group Z9 LE for sale. It is currently in parts but everything is there. It just needs to be put back together. I had planned to refurbish it as I have had and used it everyday for several years. My wife recently passed away and I've lost interest in it. I started and owned the Daily Grind coffee house in Nashville Indiana for about 10 years and I've always had an espresso machine with me. I would like to get $1000 for it even in the condition it is in now.

[email protected]
251-214-4589

Bill