Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Merry Christmas - Did you Give or Get Coffee as a Gift This Year?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone. Hope everyone is having a good Holiday season. This year I thought I'd give out coffee as gifts to people infact I even did a few 'baskets' with a coffee grinder and coffees within it to give to people.

Last year I got coffee as gifts, this year I gave coffee. Did anyone get or give coffee as gifts this year?

I gave coffee this year. But then again, I give coffee every year . But I try to give a different coffee each year. This year we gave each of our commercial customers 1-lb of Kona Fancy, and a bottle of Monet Champaign. We included a small greeting card and a personal message thanking each for their continued business, support, and friendship.
    "A Word of Difference"TM

Yeah, I gave and got...

Gave a pound of Pele Kona to my mom and dad; gave a lbs. of Carrabassett Coffee Sunrise Blend to my brother...got a 1/2 lbs. of The Unseen Bean Blind Roasted Coffee Panamanian from my sister, 1 lbs. of Kona, 1 lbs. of Maine Coffee Roasters Rocky Coast Roast, 1 lbs. of Tanzanian Peaberry from my wife and 1 lbs. of New Guinea Peaberry from my kids, and 1/2 lbs. of Christmas Blend Organic from Santa...and, meanwhile, I'd ordered a lbs. of Thanksgiving Coffee Organic Nicaraguan Maragogipe Light Roast for myself!

Oughta take me a while to drink all that off!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by tintinet View Post
    Gave a pound of Pele Kona to my mom and dad...
    Which coffee is this?

(Searching Kona coffees.)

well honestly i never had the idea of gifting coffee. although it has been a while since Christmas, gifting coffee wrapped beautifully seems to be a good gift. will try it out this time.

Last year I gave my boyfriend's dad who works for Peet's some very good coffee and a business card case with a caffeine symbol. He loved it! It was black and had this very cool metal caffeine design. I'll post a picture if I can find one. It was a hit.

Super Moderator
    I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say that so far this year (2018 ) I received a five-pound bag of roasted Papua New Guinea beans. I also received a snack gift basket with four sample packages of other kinds of coffee beans (that I'll probably give to my sister). I'm happy.

Merry Christmas everybody!

I always GIVE coffee lol

Merry Christmas Forum!

I just Gave Coffee for my mother in-law and Merry Christmas Everyone <3

Did I get coffee this year? No, I got a Rocket Appartemento, a Breville Smart Pro Grinder, Barnyard Rosters coffee, and Kimbo coffee.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links