Do something for coffee growers in third world

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Hey all, it's Ellen again.

I found you guys are sort of expertise in coffee. I'm doing a research on people's preference of buying fairtrade coffee through onlne retailers. The research is technically depending upon online survey. In that case, I have to send out the questionnaire by e-mail. Would you like to contribute your knowledge to this research?

You know, I chose fairtrade coffee as my dissertation topic because I thought it meaningful to do things that might help coffee growers in developing courntries.

If you got any questions concern my research, please don't hesitate to contact me. My e-mail is [email protected]

Ellen

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the response

Hi, Alun_evans

I received your reply, which is so rapid. Your answer shows a very special view of coffee. Your advices will be valuable for my dissertation. Cheers!

Hope more guys could join the research.

Ellen :)

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Never mind, the natural the better. I hope to see the most truth of the research.

I've sent an e-mail to you Coffee Guy instead of a PM, hope you don't mind. :oops:

Ellen :)

Ellen

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
Did it scared you? :shock:

I'll make you a cup of coffee when you come to Swindon, ok? What kind of coffee do you prefer? :)

Ellen