Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Best Gas Station Coffee
- 10-31-2006 10:30 PM #1
Best Gas Station Coffee
Not all of us can go to a coffee shop every morning due to time constraints so we have surrender to gas station coffee. Which gas station has the best coffee?!?
1. Exxon-Bengal Traders
3. Race Trac
4. Quick Trip
5. etc, etc, etc
I live close to a Race Trac gas station so if I'm in a rush I usually get my coffee there but honestly, it's really bad, hahahah but 89 cents for a 24 oz makes up for the taste...somewhat. I've heard great things about Bengal Traders, what are everyones thoughts on it?Brewing Method: Aeropress
- 11-01-2006 02:47 AM #2
I'm probably going to catch crap for this..but personally I would go with out if I couldn't have great coffee."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 11-01-2006 10:36 AM #3
I agree Topher. If the coffee is bad what is the point?
A can of good old Coca-Cola or some Mountain Dew will give you a jolt of caffeine and be more palatable than some of the scary gas station coffees out there.
- By ChilePepper in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2008, 01:20 AM
- By cafemakers in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:21 PM
- By united_petrol in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2006, 06:50 PM
- By coffeemogul in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2006, 03:22 PM
- By coffeegirl808 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Search tags for this page
best coffee gas station,
best gas station coffee,
gas station coffee,
gas station coffee brands,
gas stations with good coffee,
mobil gas station coffee,
what gas station has the best coffee,
what gas stations have the best coffee,
what is the best gas station coffee,
which gas station has the best coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.