nickmuso

Jan 7, 2008
UK
Visit site
Hi,
I''m a newbie to this forum but one who can''t do any work in the morning until I''ve kick started myself with a very large cup of coffee and a couple of cigarettes. Anyone else the same?

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hey 3ternal, nickmuso is our new British friend from the "Where's the last interesting place anyone had a great cup of coffee?" topic. You remember him.

Anyway, hi again Nick. I hope you stick around, smoking or non, you're a cool guy. :D

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
My website needs a whole new template altogether. I've been reading up on what the big researchers say to do. It looks like I've done the opposite of everything they say you need to do to have a successful website. I'm considering turning it over to someone who knows more about sales.

Thanks for the Kompozer forums tip though, it looks interesting, I'll check it out now.

Yours looks pretty well put together. Is it your website?

nickmuso

Jan 7, 2008
UK
Visit site
Hi davidsbiscotti,
I've got about 5 websites all of which I did myself. The coffee table one is still largely laid out using tables but I've since learnt (with a lot of help from those forums) how to use CSS, so some of my sites have now been converted to using that.