Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello everybody. My name is P.J. and i am a professional banjo player in a bluegrass band here in beautiful Virginia. I recently got turned on to good coffee and found this forum. Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

wow you guys are a friendly lot. Nevermind, mod please delete my account

What's up Banjo? I've never played a Banjo but I do play a little acoustic guitar, have you ever heard of a Larrivee?
    Brewing Method: Aeropress

Super Moderator
    Hello banjohaze,

I hope you're not serious about wanting your coffee forum log-in deleted so soon. There are so many messages posted on this forum that it sometimes takes a while for us to see all of them. I know I have a lot of catching up to do because I've been having technical difficulties with my computer, which has made it difficult for me to check into the forum as often as I'd like.

I really hope you'll keep coming back and post more messages on the forum. It's a nice place to visit, and you'll certainly find lots of information here.

Rose

Saved by the Apache server. Since I can't reset it I don't have access to the admin screen. So therefore I can't delete your account.

Good day.
    Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Super Moderator
    Welcome Banjohaze.
    Jim Lyon
    Jim's Coffee Beans
    relax and roast some beans

Greetings banjohaze ...

Don't give up so easily
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links