Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: I love coffee

Super Moderator
    Oh...I thought they had a drip machine. Sorry!

Does the instant coffee dissolve in the cold milk when you whip it? How do you whip it?

Rose

I am a true believer in good coffee and the experience that goes along with sharing with others. I also know that some people are just not into coffee.
    If your office is mostly made up of folks that want a black-like liquid they can put cream and sugar into, preferably in 30 seconds or less, then let them be.

If you want to bring in your own coffee to enjoy and occasionally share with people, you might get one or two to open their eyes and appreciate this wonderful drink a bit more. Maybe one day they might even indulge in a fine cup at a cafe somewhere. That might be something that they wouldnt have done other wise. That would be great.

Many people just think coffee is coffee and when it tastes funny, you add more cream and sugar.

I bring my own coffee kit with me when I travel or when I go to a friend's home that isnt coffee friendly. It is never a problem as I make a nice cup for myself and share a bit with other people. I am never disappointed because I have proactively made sure I had a good cup for myself. In the process I expose others to quality coffee even so far as a few are now buying better coffee and brewing on their own at home and work. This is great.

Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Oh...I thought they had a drip machine. Sorry!

Does the instant coffee dissolve in the cold milk when you whip it? How do you whip it?

Rose
    I think so, I never taste it though to see how far it breaks down. I put the instant coffee and about a teaspoon of sugar in my cup and add just enough milk to get everything wet. I whip it with a fork by hand until it is a thick mass of dark cream. I keep mixing until it is smooth (or my arm gets tiered) then I top with hot water. Sometimes I use cream but it is harder to stir as it is thicker than the milk. Once I add the water I add a little more milk. It is quite good, but not as good as a fresh cup of coffee. It is the only way I can come close to enjoying instant coffee. I usually drink my coffee black and somehow instant black always makes my stomach upset.

Give it a shot sometime its not to bad. I tried to find the video on YouTube and was not successful, but that is how I prepare it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links