Who here wants to write front page articles for the site?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 14, 2010
Coffee Country, USA
Visit site
We are looking for experienced Coffee people to write front page news articles on the site. Can range anywhere from the super newb related stuff to the more advanced stuff... just depends on what your comfortable writing.

Looking to get about 2 articles per day on the front page... anyone up for it?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 14, 2010
Coffee Country, USA
Visit site
We need two a day total, but not necessarily all from the same person :) Hoping to get a team in place, maybe one per week per person. That type of thing.

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
I might be game for a few, but throw me specific topics.. After over ten years of writing articles for myself I have enough probems coming up with styuff. Maybe readers could suggest topics as well. Sitting up here in my castle I am out of touch with the common folk... :-O ...JK

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 14, 2010
Coffee Country, USA
Visit site
I might be game for a few, but throw me specific topics.. After over ten years of writing articles for myself I have enough probems coming up with styuff. Maybe readers could suggest topics as well. Sitting up here in my castle I am out of touch with the common folk... :-O ...JK

That's an excellent idea... we really need to see what some of our members are interested in reading. I'll try to come up with some ideas as well.

Rocqu

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Just some ideas off the top of my head.

What is fair trade. From the label to the middle men to the farm and how its truly regulated.

Are organic practices truly regulated in third world countries and how laws differ.

Types of roasts.

Flavor profiles of beans by region and how they change from crop to crop and why.

The guide to brewing a great cup under 10 dollars. Dunno, can you?

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
That's an excellent idea... we really need to see what some of our members are interested in reading. I'll try to come up with some ideas as well.

As I am researching moving into the coffee industry, I am engrossed in reading and consultation. I cant meet the 1-2/day, but could put a couple shorts together here and there.

I like the idea of having a list of hot topics and possibly selecting a topic to write up. Submit for approval and get verification that you will appear.