Is there a website where people can share their coffee preferences?

Macknonik

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm always trying to bring friends a coffee when I visit. I usually spend hours on the phone trying to get everyone's order. Is there a website that has a database of coffee drinkers?

Wakemeup

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. Usually going to to a friend's for dinner and other friends are there. I never know what to get them and end up bring black coffee with cream and sugar on the side. Yuk!!!! I was able to find a website that you can register your coffee preferences. It's an awesome idea! All my family and friends have registered so it save me so much time. I'm newbe here so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of the site??? Maybe someone can let me know if it's OK to do so. If not I'm sure I can get it to you another way.

Last edited:

hespelerguy24

May 1, 2011
Visit site
i have to thank wakemeup for posting a link to javanose.com . I love coffee but I can never figure out why having the cream and sugar on the side never seems to taste the same. The line of business I am in, I am constantly getting coffee brought to me from suppliers or sales people. Of course they will always bring a large black with cream and sugar on the side.... I am appreciative but it just doesnt taste as good..
After reading this thread I thought i would sign up at javanose.com 1 week later one of my suppliers showed up in the afternoon with a Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks... I was thrilled, it is my drink of choice in the afternoon.... He told me that he spotted it on Javanose..
I was so happy and impressed with his personal touch that i ended up purchasing twice the amount of supplies that i actually needed..