Needed Help Urgently

Michie

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi to all Coffeeforums members,

Im from Malaysia and im currently doing a branding for a newly developed white coffee manufacturer. They are mainly to export their products to China and the east side.

I would like to have some suggestion on the name. anything about the coffee facts or anything? =):cry:

Randy G.

May 8, 2008
California
Visit site
The best way to develop such a thing is to sit down with the company representatives and see what their goals are. Listen to how they want to be seen in the market and develop a few names that reflect that and let them choose. It is also cultural since some Western names may not be appropriate in teh East. I am not a cultural expert, but I have read that giving a gift of a clock is considered an affront in China, so naming a coffee "Noon to Noon" may not be acceptable in some households. That may not be accurate, but I am just trying to make a point.

Creating a branded name can be an arduous task. Creating a logo to go with it and all the packaging and other graphics is also difficult. I did a simple logo for a company and by the time I finished I had nearly 48 hours of work just on the logo.

Michie

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
^_^

Wow, really thanks a lot...this is really a great information...ur reply is greatly appreciated. <3 <3