Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

favorite way to drink your coffee?

This is a discussion on favorite way to drink your coffee? within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Great turn out. coffee is my favorite. I will say that favored coffe is my weakness. I will drink the regular, but it has to ...

Great turn out. coffee is my favorite. I will say that favored coffe is my weakness. I will drink the regular, but it has to be a med . bold roast. Dark roast is to strong for me.

Have not tried Iced Coffee. I will do that over the weekend. Any suggestion to a brand or type is best?

2. # ADS

Percolator next to a campfire in the mountains when its cold. I like the perk. Always have. Its out of style now. But If you know how to work it, it can make a great cup.

French Press: Over all favorite gourmet coffee tastings.

I've started to let my coffee cool more. Not to room temp, just after i pour i let it sit in my cup for about 5 mins. I was doing it then read jim seven and he talked about it. Maybe that supported my idea of not piping hot coffee.

JM

What I want to do: drink coffee that is warm, but not burning hot.
    What usually happens: I get distracted as it cools, and drink room-temperature coffee. It's not bad, either, and something about microwaving it just seems wrong.

P.S. I love that coffee bean smiley face! Don't mind the new guy.

a large fresh brewed donut shop k-cup out of my keurig in a large ceramic cup with a dash of milk,just so it swirls back to the top

black or steamed milk in ceramic. Even my travel mug is ceramic! Bought bowl style ceramic cups from work and everything!

I love to drink coffee with my wife in rainy season sitting in my balcony..

Like many coffeelovers I enjoy hot black coffee, first! But, I enjoy any others ways, even to paint with coffee!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails favorite way to drink your coffee?-cup-coffee-micut.jpg  

I like having it in a travel mug, even when I'm at home. Dark Magic or Organic Keurig K-Cup with some milk and 2 tablespoons sugar....might be too much sugar I know...but tastes sooo good. I usually wait about 5 -10 min to drink it...I'm a big sissy! Burnt my tongue way too many times!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy G. View Post
    Keep an eye open for "Joulies." I have an explanation in Chapter 119 on my website on how they work, but the short version is they cool hot liquids in a couple of minutes to drinking temperature then keep them there for a long time... They work best in a thermos or other insulated or vacuum drinking vessel.
    Check out these Joulies - look pretty cool, but I seems like they'd affect the flavor of the coffee. I haven't finished the vid yet because my connection is too slow, but I think it's be weird putting metal stones in my cup of coffee. Maybe they explain it in the video. I've got to wait about another twenty minutes before I can finish the damn thing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ads