favorite way to drink your coffee?
This is a discussion on favorite way to drink your coffee? within the Coffee Table forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; My favorite way to drink coffee is to mix a dark chocolate in the coffee and take the taste of yummy chocolate coffee. ....
- 02-28-2013 04:26 AM #41
My favorite way to drink coffee is to mix a dark chocolate in the coffee and take the taste of yummy chocolate coffee. .
- 02-28-2013 04:26 AM # ADS
- 02-28-2013 01:34 PM #42
I really enjoy our eKoffee ceramic mugs for all day drinking...but when I'm out on the road, I have a decently large sized stainless steel travel mug that keeps my coffee hot and enjoyable throughout my drives. Time to go make another brew!
- 03-03-2013 06:21 PM #43
Every morning, I grind just over two scoops whole bean in a Zassenhaus hand mill. 11 ounces of water in a Braun KF-12 4-cup auto-drip, brewed through a gold-mesh filter (at 200 degrees even), and consumed (with a spoon of sugar and French vanilla creamer) out of a 10-ounce cobalt glass mug. I have other methods, but this is my daily ritual.
- 06-24-2013 07:25 AM #44
1. Pure espresso (light roast!) in a little espresso pre-warmed cup.
2. Moka pot coffee in a little a little espresso pre-warmed cup.
3. Black and strong Turkish coffee in a big pre-warmed mug.
All without sugar and in any part of the day!
- 06-24-2013 08:00 AM #45
so you do not put any sugar in your Turkish coffee????
- 06-24-2013 05:52 PM #46
My wife likes her coffee hot. Me, I like it warm.
We both add a touch of sweet n low with a touch of almond milk - oh so good!
No favoritism for the type of cup.
- 06-25-2013 03:52 AM #47
i like my coffee warm these days
- 07-04-2013 04:27 AM #48
Use a thermal mug or an insulated cup when you travel to keep your coffee its temperature in a short trip. When you are in stationary, you may use a glass or stainless steel like a thermos. As long as you keep your coffee in a close container, it can provide a better way of sealing the aroma which preserves the flavor of coffee.Did you know...? Dark roast coffees actually have less caffeine than lighter roasts due to the fact that the process of roasting burns off caffeine.
- 07-16-2013 09:55 PM #49
- 07-18-2013 09:21 AM #50
Triple Americano. 2oz - 8 oz water double double & Masala Chai latte with matcha.
- By timeggers in forum Coffee TableReplies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2012, 12:39 AM
- By CITIPERK in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2007, 05:00 PM
- By GloriaJeans in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2006, 11:00 AM
- By sxtea in forum Coffee TableReplies: 16Last Post: 09-13-2004, 06:17 PM
- By CoffeeLover in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 21Last Post: 08-31-2004, 09:13 PM