Hometown cafe or Coffee chain

herocafe

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I would really appreciate it if you guys do my survey. It is for my Marketing class and it is due two weeks from now. I really need someone opinion about Independent cafe and how they are compare to corporate cafe and who better opinion about this matter than people who love coffee. I seriously would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

coffeevans

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking to purchase coffee vans and setup your own business? Once You Purchase a commercial Van, you can start marketing your Mobile Coffee Business. It is very true that most people cannot live without a cup of coffee, especially in the morning before they leave for work. For more details visit coffeevans.net

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
It's also very true that....

-more areas are cracking down on mobile businesses due to brick/mortar establishments whining about a loss of business
-being mobile has a host of disadvantages such as weather, obtaining legal permission to conduct business, permits/fees designed to obstruct mobile biz
-some counties don't allow mobile vending in any shape or form
-most think it's an easy way to own a business, but it's quite a bit more work than owning a brick/mortar business
-this list can go on and on and on...

If YOU (coffeevans) actually want to learn something about the mobile espresso business contact me because I can probably school you on more than a few things.

Last edited: