Coffee cheesecake

DeanP

I tried this amazing coffee cheese cake a while back at a party I went to. I haven't been able to find out where it came from and I've been trying to make my own but have failed miserably a couple of times. Anyone got any tried and true recipes?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "DeanP",

What happened to the coffee cheesecake to make you think you failed miserably? Was it the coffee flavor that was wrong? Was it the bottom crust, or was there a problem with the cheesecake filling itself? It's not easy to make a good cheesecake, and usually people "fail" the first few times they try.

I've make many cheesecakes, but never a coffee one. I'll look around to see if I can find a decent recipe. Where did you get yours?

Rose

IanM

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, so the closest cheesecake I've had to coffee flavoured is a cappuccino. However, my friend gave me a recipe that he tried and said tasted pretty good. Coffee Cheesecake Starbucks Recipe

Looking it over, it looks like if made properly could taste pretty good. It is worth a shot anyway.

DeanP

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the advice. With the one I made it seemed to resemble a cheesecake and I was actually kind of proud of the way it turned out but the taste was kind of strange... I have tried another coffee cake recipe and think I know where I went wrong.. I'll keep experimenting and let you know how I get on.

Cheers.

:coffee-bean::check:

Gilroy

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi IanM,
Thanks for sharing informative coffee cheese cake star bucks recipe link with everyone. I have bookmarked the link for further reference and will try coffee cheese cake and will share my reviews later.

Last edited:

hellkat

Jan 28, 2012
London, England
Visit site
*frowns perpexedly*

Should the two not be mutually exclusive, and enjoyed separately?

I could eat cheesecake whilst drinking coffee, and I could eat coffee whilst drinking cheesecake.

But to combine the two seems somewhat excessive.