Do the people in your home know you like coffee?

LatteMocha

Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
Visit site
I like that my family know I like to get coffee. The start my kettle every morning, because they know I need my first drink before I start breakfast. Yes, I love instant coffee and there are some wonderful brands out there. Which do you prefer instant or brewed? i found it really dont make much difference to a true coffee lover... Just my opinion.

Blaster25

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My life revolves around my Cuisinart coffee maker. Everyone knows.

I just got a great gift from my sister-in-law in Hawaii....a big box full of different flavors of Kona coffee. She even included a couple of Christmas Cookies and Cream which is my all-time favorite flavored coffee. Yummmm.

As far as what I will drink if not in my home environment? Almost anything. What's more, I will most likely enjoy it.

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
My family know very well that i love cold coffee. Even in winter I love to have cold coffee. My mother gifted me a coffee table that I used to design my room.

Last edited:

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My life revolves around my Cuisinart coffee maker. Everyone knows.

I just got a great gift from my sister-in-law in Hawaii....a big box full of different flavors of Kona coffee. She even included a couple of Christmas Cookies and Cream which is my all-time favorite flavored coffee. Yummmm.

As far as what I will drink if not in my home environment? Almost anything. What's more, I will most likely enjoy it.

KONA?????!!?? Ohh that's some good stuff - I'm so jealous. Enjoy!

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I like that my family know I like to get coffee. The start my kettle every morning, because they know I need my first drink before I start breakfast. Yes, I love instant coffee and there are some wonderful brands out there. Which do you prefer instant or brewed? i found it really dont make much difference to a true coffee lover... Just my opinion.

My sweet wife knows that coffee keeps me happy - she's so supportive of my habit, though she doesn't touch it.

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)