Monthly Coffee Club

stumpy041486

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey

This is my first post here. I am looking to buy a membership to a monthly coffee club as a gift for someone. I have found several online, but I would like some recommendations. It needs to be a club that does not offer flavored coffee. The person I am buying it for does not drink flavored coffee. The only one I have found that offers a membership that isn't flavored is Peet's Coffee. Anyone ever used them? Any other recommendations? Any bonuses (coffee cups, newsletters, etc) that are included would be great also since it's a gift. I am in the United States if that matters.

Thanks

Corvuscoffee

Dec 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Visit site
Hey there-
We have a monthly coffee club and we definitely do not flavor coffee. We specialize in single origins from seasonal microlots around the world. For the new year's membership box we are sending out a tasting guide which is pretty small (convenient) which also makes a nice connection between the professional cupper's wheel and how to make notes on each coffee people are trying. Our membership is a flat $28/month for two bags of coffee. Normally coffee is $15.50-$23 a bag.

Anyway- hope you find something good! People love getting subscriptions to things,
Best,
Phil

edit- our website is www.corvuscoffee.com that might help. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

TheCoffeeGourmet

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
We actually sponsor one of these at all times, which means doing lots of research on the subject. Unfortunately, there are so many subpar coffee clubs out there it's amazing, and it makes my job a tough one! All too often I just find cheap coffee sold at way too high of prices, with people just looking to make a quick buck. Not cool!

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Please remove the above link as they are shilling for Illy.

I would like to point out that at no time has "TheCoffeeGourmet" offered any actual advice.
And if "Gourmet" means "canned coffee of a questionable age" then maybe there's something to it.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Please remove the above link as they are shilling for Illy.

I would like to point out that at no time has "TheCoffeeGourmet" offered any actual advice.
And if "Gourmet" means "canned coffee of a questionable age" then maybe there's something to it.

Not to mention, digging up an old thread almost 2 years old, and posting the requisite number of posts just to be able to include that link (at least that's what it looks like.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "The CoffeeGourmet"

As you can see, we have a very low tolerance for people who appear to be SPAMMING the Coffee Forum.

I sent you a Private Message.

Please read it.

Rose
(Moderator)

Latest posts