Coffee Table

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I am posting here some photos of coffee table. Please suggest me the one for my interior. I have enough space.

BDI-03-Drop-Coffee-Table-2109.jpgcheap-coffee-table.jpgcoffee table.jpgcoffee-tables.jpg

Last edited:

gourmetcoffee

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Well personally I like the second and fourth ones. The second one is a nice round coffee table which will easily fit in most locations. The dark color will match most furniture and ads a nice contrast to the color of coffee. There is ample room underneath to put a variety of magazines and other reading material.

The fourth one is a really nice option though. Since it is squared off there is much more room to put a wider variety of coffee time treats. You could put a coffee cake or even a computer on top and there is still a decent amount of space to drink your coffee. It has a nicer brown color so it will match your java even better and underneath it is double shelved, so there is all the space you need x2!

Since both have glass tops it will be easier to clean any mess that might happen.

Ultimately it all comes down to how you want to use the space. But both options are very nice.

Good Luck

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot friend. I will go for fourth one. I think the structure of second one is common and of fourth one is quite different and also I had a large space in my room.

HalfCaffeinated

Feb 22, 2012
USA
Visit site
I'm going to go with the previous posters. I like the fourth one as well. It looks like it will sit many as well as compliment many different sorts of interior designs and colors. The neutral wood tones will go well with just about anything. :) Just my two beans worth.

Cheers!

Brandon @ HalfCafReviews