I'm looking for used Probat L12 roaster.

sebiang

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

Hi, My name is Kevin at Korea.

I'm manager of export and import company in South-Korea.

I am looking for used Probat L12 roaster with good condition.

Please leave message, with price, picture.Our agent (in USA) will visit your place.

Thank you.​

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Regarding Roaster

Will you please tell me your requirements. I mean the quality and size. As in interior designing we have to know the size of the room similar is the case with products.

sebiang

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for reply.

Please look at the picture.

I need same product at a picture. A size is 12 kg.

A.JPG

Last edited:

topdog

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Probat L-12 made in Germany. $ 22,500.00

<div style="margin-left: 40px;"><br>
Hi, My name is Kevin at Korea. <br>
<br>
I'm manager of export and import company in South-Korea.<br>
<br>
I am looking for <strong><font color="#000000">used Probat L12 roaster</font></strong> with good condition. <br>
<br>
Please leave message, with price, picture.Our agent (in USA) will visit your place.<br>
<br>
Thank you. </div>
<br>
<br>
Hi Kevin,<br>
I have an all original Probat L - 12 made in germany and in almost new condition ready for shipping anywhere in the world.<br>
The roaster was purchased by me from the company in Emmerich,Germany and it has all german made components. I am asking $22.500.00 Fob Seattle WA USA. If interested contact me via e-mail at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

sebiang

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.

I send you e-mail.

Please check your e-mail.

I want to know something.

Please let me konw your phone number. and your free time. I will call you.

tonygcarroll

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Used Probat L12 custom red and brass roaster for sale, 1995

I have a used Probat L12 for sale from my former restaurant where we used it as a micro roaster. Beautiful red with brass custom exterior. Works great, set up for natural gas. I will include approximately 36 feet of stack and a draft inducer as well if you want it. Price is 12,500.00. I can supply pictures if you are interested. Location is Evansville Indiana. Buyer can pick up or pay freight / crating charges. I can be reached at 812-550-5867. Tony C.

ServiCo

Apr 18, 2017
Piła - POLAND
Visit site
Hello PROBAT Roasters for selling

If You or someone else lookin for PROBAT used/refurbisched Coffee Roasters. We have 24/7 service. We countinusly have few Roasters for selling.
At this moment we have PROBAT 120kg (140kEur), PROBAT 25kg (40kEur), PROBAT12kg (20kEur), GARANTI 30kg (20kEur), FiMT 5kg (10kEur). Fully PLC automated - Refurbished as new.
Please le us know if You are interested.

Best Regards
Andrzej Piotrowski
ServiCo Microsystems Poland
+48603304255